A pool that is dirty is not one that anyone should swim in. A dirty pool looks bad but can also be bad for the health. It is not as difficult to maintain a swimming pool as some people would suspect. But, if you’ve purchased a pool for the home, it is essential that pool maintenance services bainbridge ga are used. Here are six simple, easy pool maintenance tips that will help keep your pool looking great.
1. Check the pool chemistry for proper pH balance once or twice per week during both the summer and winter if it is not drained when the weather dips in temperature. A pH of 7.2 – 7.8 is what you are aiming for.
2. The skimmer baskets should be cleaned weekly. Clean skimmers ensure that all of the dirt and debris is kept out of the swimming pool so everyone can enjoy it the way that it should be.
3. Hire professional pool experts to come out to the home to service the pool. Regular service from the pros is affordable and eliminates a lot of the worry you’ll endure in maintaining the pool.
4. Check the water levels in the swimming pool regularly. If it is too high or too low, make sure that the levels are properly adjusted at once because damage can occur in either situation.
5. Make sure to clean the swimming pool filters on a regular basis. Clean Filters allow proper pool filtration and maximize the lifetime of your swimming pool!
6. Inspect the pool, taking note of any damages. If you notice damage to the pool, do not hesitate to get someone out to make a repair as fast as possible. The longer you let the damage persist, the worse the damage and the more expensive the repair.